Based in Barcelona, Spain
Based in Pakistan
Regions of Ruin is a 2D pixel side-scrolling RPG with town-building, where you explore, fight and build into an open world that progressively challenges you and your settlement, and threatens the extinction of the dwarven race.
Ever wonder what would happen if Kingdom met a broad, skill based open world RPG? Welcome to Regions of Ruin. Regions of Ruin is a 2D side-scrolling RPG with town-building where you are introduced to an open world that progressively challenges your hero and settlement the further you delve into the vast continent. You will discover a foreboding land ravaged by hundreds of years of hardship. Where, kingdoms have risen and fallen, settlements have been laid to waste and overrun by warring groups, and great mysteries lay hidden and waiting to be unearthed - assuming you can defeat their jealous guardians.
- Styled combat system with stats and levelling.
- Skill tree to focus your fighting style.
- Extensive loot and rare items to discover.
- Forge your own equipment or smelt it for resources.
- Open world exploration with a hand crafted environment, no randomized maps or levels, everything you see has been made with care.
- Customised town building and expansion.
- Rescue and recruit dwarves for your township (save them from extinction!).
- Send workers to harvest resources from explored regions.
- Hire Mercenaries to help in battle.
- Multitude of Quests and a main storyline.
Regions of Ruin (PS4/XBOX/Nintendo Switch) Launch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "A fun action game inspired by Kingdom’s visuals that actually lets you FIGHT the bad guys!"
- Thomas Van Den Berg, Creator of hit indie title Kingdom
- "This world looks awesome! I can't wait to get lost and die in it."
- Dan, "Indie" Long
- "If you’ve been wondering what a 2D sidescrolling action take on Kingdom would look like, it appears that there may be an answer for you in the upcoming Regions of Ruin."
- Don Parsons, Techraptor
Request Press Copy
You can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
JanduSoft S.L. allows for the contents of Regions of Ruin to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Regions of Ruin is legally & explicitly allowed by JanduSoft S.L.. This permission can be found in writing at https:///sheet.php?p=regions_of_ruin.
Humble Store Page
About JanduSoft S.L.
Independent Deveoloper/Publisher based on Barcelona.
More information on JanduSoft S.L., our logo & relevant media are available here.