Based in Barcelona, Spain
Based in Barcelona
May 15th 2020
EMMA: Lost in Memories is a 2D puzzle platformer game in which all the platforms and walls start disappearing progressively as you touch them. Think, strategize, run, jump and feel in a surreal and poetic world where everything fades away.
Poetic, surrealistic and melancholic, EMMA: Lost in Memories offers a unique experience in a strange and dangerous world where walls fade away as you touch them. The main character, Emma, is young, vibrant and intriguing: she leaves her home following an owl, and soon loses herself in a world which she slowly finds more and more dangerous.
- One fast and simple mechanic: all the platforms and walls start disappearing when you touch them!
- The character runs automatically at a fixed speed! Control her special abilities (double jump, dash and climb) and do your best to react at the correct time.
- Minimalistic 2D artistic style completely drawn by hand.
- Dynamic gameplay in a poetic and eccentric world.
- Single-screen levels which combine skill and ingenuity with planification and strategy.
- Two game modes: Main Story and Memory Chest. Complete the Main Story first to enjoy the levels in the Memory Chest!
- Delicate reflexion on memory loss.
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
You can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
JanduSoft S.L. allows for the contents of Emma: Lost in Memories to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Emma: Lost in Memories is legally & explicitly allowed by JanduSoft S.L.. This permission can be found in writing at https:///sheet.php?p=emma.
Request a Press copy
via Woovit woovit.info.
About JanduSoft S.L.
Independent Deveoloper/Publisher based on Barcelona.
More information on JanduSoft S.L., our logo & relevant media are available here.