Super Hyperactive Ninja is a fast-paced action platformer where you race against your cruelest enemy: SLUMBER! Help Kohimaru recover the stolen coffee before he falls asleep!
Super Hyperactive Ninja is a remake-reboot of Hyperactive Ninja, an Android game developed by Ninja Coders (David León and Víctor Pedreño). The game has been completely rebuilt from scratch, adapted for non-touch controls and with lots of new mechanics. Our goal is to bring Super Hyperactive Ninja to passionate gamers as us, who are in search for a fun and challenging videogame. Super Hyperactive Ninja is full of secrets, references and jokes we hope you can enjoy. We are developing Super Hyperactive Ninja in Game Maker Studio, and we aim to bring it to PC, Playstation 4, Playstation Vita and Xbox One.
- Fast-paced action platformer
- Difficult and challenging
- Race against yourself (Speedrun-friendly)
- Use items to find new paths and secrets
- Secret modes!
- Guest characters!
Super Hyperactive Ninja YouTube
Logo & Icon
About JanduSoft S.L.
- Independent game studio based on Barcelona, member of PAD (Professional Associated Developers) http://www.padweb.org and DEV (Desarrollo Espanol de videojuegos) http://dev.org.es
- More information
- More information on JanduSoft S.L., our logo & relevant media are available here.